Appointment Date: ______________
Appointment Time: ______________
Please prepare all the necessary forms and documents before coming to the interview.
Make sure you have the original and a copy of the supporting documents you want to submit during your interview.
To prevent unnecessary delays during your interview, please arrange your documents in the following order:
- Valid passport and photocopy of the biographic page
- Ticket with your number (will be given at the Consulate)
- Medical Examination in a sealed envelope (X-ray is not required, unless there is TB)
- 2 color passport-size pictures
- Confirmation page of the electronic form DS-160
- Statement of intent to marry from the U.S. petitioner (signed within last 30 days)
- Birth Certificate, English translation and a photocopy
- Marriage Certificate, English translation and a photocopy
- Divorce Certificate, English translation and a photocopy
- Custody documents, English translation and photocopy
- Police Certificates from Canada and other countries of previous residence
- Court / Criminal records and photocopy
- Military records and photocopy
- Evidence of Support (I-864, I-864A, I-864EZ, I-864W) and photocopy of IRS transcript or photocopy of the most recent Federal income tax return
- Copy of the U.S. petitioner status in the USA
- Copies of documents proving petitioner’s U.S. domicile
We take fraud seriously. If it is discovered that you have provided false information or documents, you may be found ineligible for a visa.