These are the forms an applicant for an immigrant visa to the United States will need to complete and submit to the State Department in order for his/her application to be considered.
Packet 3: Packet 3 contains information given to the applicant once the application has been received at the Consulate, but before an interview can be scheduled. It includes detailed instructions for the applicant and next steps.
Packet 4: Packet 4 contains information the applicant must read prior to attending their interview at the Consulate, and instructions for completing the medical exam.
- I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
- DS-260 Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration
- I-864P Poverty Guidelines
- I-864 Affidavit of Support
- I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member
- I-864W Intending Immigrant’s Affidavit of Support Exemption
- I-864EZ Affidavit of Support
- I-601 Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility
- I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal