Appointment Date: ______________
Appointment Time: ______________
Please prepare all the necessary forms and documents before coming to the interview, ensuring you have both the original and a copy of the supporting documents you will be required to submit during your interview.
To prevent unnecessary delays during your interview, please arrange your documents in the following order:
- Valid passport and photocopy of the biographic page.
- Ticket with your number (will be given at the Consulate).
- Medical Examination in a sealed envelope (X-ray is not required, unless there is TB).
- 2 color passport-size pictures (5 cm X 5 cm or 2 inch X 2 inch).
- Confirmation page of the electronic form DS-260.
- Birth certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
- Marriage certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
- Divorce certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
- Custody documents, English translation and photocopy.
- Police certificates from Canada and other countries of previous residence.
- Court / Criminal records and photocopy.
- Military records and photocopy.
- Evidence of support (I-864, I-864A, I-864EZ, I-864W) and photocopy of IRS transcript or photocopy of the most recent Federal income tax return.
- Recent letter from the U.S. employer (for employment cases).
- Copy of the U.S. petitioner status in the USA.
- Copies of documents proving petitioner’s U.S. domicile.
We take fraud seriously. If it is discovered that you have provided false information or documents, you may be found ineligible for a visa.