- Trafficking in Persons Report
- Special 301 Report (Intellectual Property Rights)
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- Trade Policy Agenda and Annual Report
- Country Reports on Human Rights Practices
- Trade Estimate Report
- International Religious Freedom Report
- Country Reports on Terrorism
- Beyond the Border
The Beyond the Border initiative outlines a vision for perimeter security and economic competitiveness whereby the United States and Canada work together within, at, and away from our borders to achieve enhanced security and expedite lawful trade and travel between our two countries. Since the agreement was signed in 2011, the governments of the United States and Canada have worked together in a concerted way to advance our shared interests in perimeter security and economic competitiveness, achieving results that will improve the lives of residents, visitors and businesses in both our countries.
For more information on Beyond the Border, please visit DHS.gov!