- Positions Open to All Interested Candidates / All Sources
- Positions Open to U.S. Citizens Only / All Sources
- Positions Open to U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) Only
- Positions Open to Current Employees of the Mission
- Internships for U.S. Citizens
- Internships for Canadian Citizens & Permanent Residents
- U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members
- U.S. Department of State Foreign Service Officer Program
- U.S. Citizen Veterans
When equally qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S. Veterans will be given preference. Preference Candidates must meet the required qualifications to be considered for a position. It is essential that candidates address each of the six required qualifications detailed in the vacancy announcement by identifying them and addressing how the applicant meets that requirement.
When applying for posted vacancies, it is important that preference candidates identify themselves accordingly in their cover letter or in the subject line of the email if submitting electronically.
In addition, U.S. Citizen Veterans must attach a copy of their DD-214 (Report of Separation from the Armed Forces of the United States).