This section contains reports related to the U.S.-Canada business and trade relationship. For more information, please select one of the following links:
- Investment Climate Statement
- National Trade Estimate Report (PDF)
- Trade Policy Agenda and Annual Report
- Foreign Agriculture Service Exporter Guide
U.S. Government Resources
Other U.S. Government agencies provide some complementary information about Canada and Quebec. Click on the links below for more information and statistics about the U.S.-Canada trade and business relationships as well as economic, demographic and legislative conditions.
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Census Bureau
- CIA World Factbook
- Special 301 Report
The Institut de la statistique du Québec offers a wide range of informational statistics specific to the province of Quebec.